I'm all about getting more use out of my household items than they're intended for. Just try and find a glass in my cupboard that wasn't formerly filled with jelly. (Hint: you won't!) But it's not just the things we use for ourselves that can be upgraded once they've fulfilled their duty.
You'll definitely want to hang on to your munchkin's baby food jars for these adorable crafts. They're all so perfect for any home!
1. Line them up for a lovely row of flower vases.
2. Or dip them in some colorful paint for the same purpose.
3. Light up the backyard with these darling luminaries.
4. Or stagger them for a rustic chandelier.
5. Give your bird buddies something sweet to sip on in style.
6. Grow your own herb garden no matter how small your space is.
7. Customize a set of super-cute salt and pepper shakers.
8. Keep your spices fresh with this chic makeover.
9. Store your matches and light them with this genius and adorable idea.
10. These sweet, sparkly snow globes will bring the holiday cheer.
11. Or you can give it an extra-personal touch with a family photo.
12. These little candles would make a perfect gift for anyone.
13. Or give someone the gift of perfectly-portioned cheesecake.
14. Everyone knows Jell-O tastes even better in cute jars.
15. Create your own unique magic 8 ball to give you all the right answers.
16. These pretty party favors will make your guests come back for more.
17. Keep your sewing corner organized and adorable.
18. This storage idea works great for any room, but especially for keeping your cosmetics out of your hair.
19. Use the lids you've discarded from other crafts for these precious photo magnets.
20. How charming are these tiny lighthouses?
21. Keep your home smelling fresh with your favorite scents.
Pair all of these with some mason jar crafts and you'll be the proud owner of the most adorable mini-decor collection ever!