Balloons, on their own, don't really serve a purpose other than to make someone happy...how great is that?! But the sad thing about these joyful bits of rubber is that they don't last forever, or much longer than a few hours. But with these crafts, you can transform the balloon into something lasting, or something just as temporary but twice as fun!
To start, here's a fun way to fill your balloons:video-player-present
1. Tense? Make a little ninja stress ball.
2. This balloon fruit garland might be the cutest thing I've ever seen.
3. There are tons of different bowls to be made.
4. Like this confetti bowl!
5. These cute Halloween candy bowls.
7. How about this button bowl?
8. This yarn basket is absolutely adorable.
9. Display your favorite pictures at a party with a bunch of balloons.
10. These doily hot air balloons are beautiful!
11. These yarn ball ornaments are a bit simpler, and will add flair to any room or festivity.
12. Make balls with smaller balloons and turn them into a light-up garland.
13. These balloon puppies don't have to be for kids...
14. Neither do these drums.
15. A fabric collage Easter basket could really be reimagined to be any other kind of bowl.
16. Keep your party drinks cold by freezing mini water balloons beforehand.
17. Light up a room by adding some LED lights to your balloons.
18. Add some cool texture and color to your mason jars.
This will also help guests distinguish which drink is theirs!
19. Make this awesome fire and ice lantern for your next get-together.
20. Turn some into donuts...because why wouldn't you?
21. Make this adorable modern vase.
All of these projects still leave you with the same joyful feeling that balloons evoke...just in a more crafty, imaginative way!