Burlap has a pretty rough reputation. Not only is it rather coarse to the touch, but it's also a bit blah to look at. But before you write it off entirely, consider these cool crafts -- they may just change your mind about the traditionally rustic material.
1. Tuck your cherished jewels away in folds of burlap.
2. This adorable clutch is just the right amount of feminine.
3. Love the look of topiaries but hate the upkeep? This one doesn't require trimming or water!
4. This lovely garland is made with burlap and old tin cans.
5. Keep your magazines on display in the chicest way I know.
6. This ruffled lampshade is made with...you guessed it: burlap!
7. But this hanging option is beautiful, too.
8. To get you in the holiday spirit, make these cute ornaments!
9. These stamped ones are a bit more modern.
10. Hang these burlap stockings on your mantle this year.
11. Gravity + boots = no match for these burlap stuffers.
12. Give your kids (or spouse) a lesson on grammar and spelling for certain rooms of the house.
13. Go with a more subtle reminder on this magnet board.
14. If you want just a touch of rustic, add this cute throw pillow.
15. Or throw this outdoor rug on the deck for ambience.
Burlap comes in tons of colors and you can paint on it...who knew?!
16. This table runner mixes country with a little classical.
17. This woven option is quite striking as well.
18. While we don't recommend it, you could add these utensil holders to that tabletop.
19. These napkin rings are pretty in pink (and burlap).
20. Protect your polished furniture with these cute coasters.
21. These votive wraps just scream FALL.
22. But if you need something a bit bigger, these should do.
23. Kick back, relax, and enjoy this burlap ottoman you made.
24. These curtains are so soft-looking, no one will ever guess they're burlap.
There you have it...burlap can be beautiful! Now get out there and start crafting your new, burlap-blanketed bedroom.