October is National Cookie Month...and if there ever was a reason for frivolous celebration, this is it. Cookies are sugary-sweet treats that no one can resist -- that's science, folks -- and the options are seemingly endless. There are so, so, SO many reasons to celebrate, but we've gathered up some of the best.
You should celebrate National Cookie Month...
1. Because these softbatch funfetti cookies are a party for your mouth and eyes.
2. Because you definitely want to find out the delicious secret these chocolate chip cookies are hiding.
3. Because there's never enough chocolate...ever.
4. Because all pies should be bite-sized!
5. ALL OF THEM.
6. ...You think I'm messing around?
7. Because they're the perfect vessel through which you can consume chocolate and candied bacon together.
8. Because these sweet and tangy oatmeal lemon blueberry cookies exist.
9. Because they bring pistachio and white chocolate together in a beautiful, pale green, yummy cloud.
10. Because why would you not celebrate snickerdoodles?
11. Because sometimes they're chewy, gingery, and molassesy.
12. Because they can actually be better than your favorite candy bar!
13. Because sometimes they come in ooey-gooey Almond Joy bar form, and that alone warrants a month-long celebration.
14. Because they can be as refreshing as a tall glass of strawberry lemonade.
15. Because you can make them as giant and pink as your heart desires.
16. Because you can cook them with ricotta cheese, oranges, and poppy seeds if you're trying to be fancy and refined.
17. Because you can dunk one cookie into a bowl of dip made out of more cookies. What is this, heaven?
18. Because they are capable of holding a precious, molten, Nutella-filled center.
19. Because these pumpkin cookies will melt in your mouth.
21. Because you can cook them in mugs in the microwave now.
23. There's a cookie...
24. For everybody!
What are you waiting for? Go celebrate with a friend, a cookie, and a glass of milk!