As we all prepare to stuff our faces for, well, the rest of the year, it's important that we don't forget about our fluffy friends who enjoy the holiday season just as much as we do. Your doggie friends deserve treats, too!
Even if they sometimes find themselves on the naughty list, these treats will fill them with so many delicious good tidings that you'll forget that they were ever bad! At least until they start to crave a second helping, that is.
1. Start their day off right with some delicious pancakes.
2. This peanut butter cake will put big smiles on their silly faces.
3. Or let your pup pop one or two of these iced pumpkin cookies.
4. Your cutie will go bonkers for this banana pudding.
5. Give them some sweet fruit to savor.
6. They'll wish your whole house was made of these gingerbread biscuts.
7. These apple crunch pupcakes will definitely put a skip in their step.
8. Who wouldn't love some cheesy goodness?
9. These peanut butter balls might be good for party guests, too...
10. You know he's been a good boy, so give him bacon in the form of apple bacon cookies.
11. Or maybe they prefer their bacon chilled with some creamy peanut butter.
12. Show them your true feelings with these cranberry hearts.
13. Everyone will scream for this cinnamon carob ice cream.
14. Or maybe coconut is more their speed.
15. You can adapt these yogurt melts to whatever flavor your pooch likes best.
16. I kind of want to make these blueberry and banana ice cream treats for myself.
17. These frozen apple bites pack a fruity punch.
18. Or if they prefer a warm apple treat, these ginger-spiced biscuits will hit the spot.
19. Almond and banana blend perfectly in cute little biscuits!
Honestly, some of those seem like they should be on my family's dessert table this year. Maybe my pup won't mind sharing??