It's pretty obvious what dryer sheets are made for...I mean, it's in their name! But much like other common household items, these magical, flowery-scented laundry necessities have many other uses you probably didn't know about.
1. Spray your car with some water or mild cleaner and scrub away all those caked-on bugs with a new or used dryer sheet.
2. Get rid of greasy or burned-on baking messes by filling your pan with hot water. Toss in a new dryer sheet and let it soak.
You should allow it to sit for a few hours, or even overnight; use the sheet to scrub the remaining spots after you dump it out.
3. Buff away fingerprints and other unsightly messes on metal appliances and faucets with used dryer sheets.
4. Grab a new dryer sheet, wet it, and scrub away soap scum and buildup in your shower.
Rinse your space before using it again!
5. Dust blinds with used dryer sheets for quick cleanup.
6. Rub the inside of a winter hat with a sheet to avoid static cling on your hair when you take it off.
7. Speaking of static hair, on a particularly bad hair day, rub your brush's bristles with a dryer sheet to get rid of unruly locks.
8. Keep a couch from smelling: place a dryer sheet under the cushions or beneath the furniture for a breath of fresh air.
9. Tuck one in your drawers for lovely scented clothes every time you go for an outfit.
10. Stash a sheet where you need it the most: in your gym bag.
11. Ensure you smell great all vacation by putting a dryer sheet in your suitcase.
12. Get some deodorant on your clothes by accident? Grab a used dryer sheet and rub the marks right off.
13. Stop worrying about tangled thread when you sew -- simply run it through a new dryer sheet before you start.
14. Use a dryer sheet to dust around the home or clean up big, powdery messes like spilled flour or salt.
15. Make sure that every time you clean, your home smells like it by putting a dryer sheet in the vacuum bag.
How about that? You may never throw away used dryer sheets again after seeing all the ways you can hack into their true potential around the house!