Halloween is always more fun when you can share it with a group of friends...or your boo. The best way to do that is to plan some really great group costumes! While at least someone is bound to get separated by the end of the night (odds are, you already know who), and will probably have to explain what they are to a ton of people...it's totally worth the photo op!
1. All the Will Ferrells.
2. And Johnny Depps!
3. You really gotta hand it to them for making use of their surroundings.
4. This just gave me a huge wave of nostalgia for my N64.
5. And this one gave me nightmares of dial-up.
6. Good luck getting from one end of a crowded bar to another in these costumes.
7. These two are definitely not too old for these costumes.
8. This is what happens when you let a science department dress up for Halloween.
9. And this is what true love looks like, people.
10. What's totally appropriate about this is that their children are nowhere in sight.
11. A classic.
12. This is actually pure genius.
13. This one would be confusing in any other formation, but it's still hilarious.
14. The creepy part is that sometime in the distant future, they'll be selling drinks this size.
15. The funny part is this is just what they wear every day...
16. ...Because chances are you'll end up at one of these establishments by the end of the night.
17. This makes me feel bad for blowing up plastic army men with fireworks.
18. Why be a bunch of tiny burgers when you could be one GIANT one?!
19. Screw having arms...this is worth not being able to snag candy on the fly.
20. Big brother is definitely watching.
Doesn't this make you excited for Halloween? There's still time to grab a friend and throw a last-minute idea together!