To be honest, I'm not all that nice to my hair. When it's long, I usually throw it up into a boring topknot and never let it really reach its full potential. Mostly because I'm lazy, but I've also never managed to master even a simple French braid.
But if you're blessed with more hair talent, you might want to take a whack at one of these epic braids, buns, or other styles. Or if you're as pathetic as me, you'll still be inspired to try something new with your 'do.
1. No curling iron required for these bouncy locks.
2. Take that topknot up a notch.
3. Keep it messy, but not too messy.
4. You can also let it hang out low and loose.
5. Or low and not so loose for a more elegant look.
6. Give it some texture with layers.
7. Keep it in place with some spray.
8. Don't go chasin' waterfalls...unless they're actually this beautiful 'do.
9. You can also tie it all together in a full, chunky braid.
10. A simple ribbon can add so much flair.
11. Braids don't have to be boring!
12. Small tugs can take the look to a new level.
13. This one is perfect for anyone who can't wait for the Game of Thrones premiere.
14. Double the braid, double the fun!
15. Elsa, is that you?
16. This bubble braid won't burst anytime soon.
17. Create the perfect mixture of a braid and a bun with one neat trick.
18. Sorry, Rapunzel can't let her hair down right now, it's too fabulous.
This makes me miss the days when my mom would braid my hair for me. Maybe I can talk her into trying some of these out when I'm home for Christmas...