Have you felt that change in the air? It's the crisp, cool reminder that fall is finally here. And, that's right folks, that also means it's Halloween season. Time to bust out all your bewitching decor and figure out your costume for this year's epic monster mash.
While spooky snacks are great, it's important you don't forget to give your brouhahas the perfect beverage choices, too. From the super cute to the seriously creepy, these drinks and cocktails will have you and your guests in the Halloween spirit in no time.
1. Start your day off with this spicy apple smoothie.
2. Give your hot chocolate a cute and creepy makeover.
3. Skip the line at Starbucks with this pumpkin hot chocolate.
4. Turn your evening martini into a jack-o'-lantern.
5. Or maybe you'd prefer a nice pumpkin margarita.
6. This candy corn cocktail is even sweeter than the original.
7. This simple Halloween punch will add a pop to your party.
8. Get ghoulish with this zombie slime shooter.
9. I am positive this polyjuice potion will work out much better for you than it did for Hermione.
(No transfiguration guaranteed.)
10. Enjoy a drink as black as your heart.
(Also good for any Joan Jett fan club meetings.)
11. Or if you prefer things even darker, try The Blackbeard.
12. Keep yourself warm all through the night with the grave digger.
13. Make sure your "victims" are treated with embalming fluid.
14. Enjoy a Buffy marathon with the blood of vampires by your side.
15. Perform actual magic* with your own batch of witches' brew.
*(Okay, apparently this is science, but still.)
16. Or maybe you'd prefer to dabble in the dark arts with a little black magic.
17. You won't say "nevermore" to this delicious Edgar Allan Poe homage, The Raven.
18. You probably shouldn't have three of these Beetlejuice cocktails in a row.
19. Do the mash! Do the monster mash slush, that is.
20. Weave a yummy tangled web shake.
21. Sip on some specter-tacular liquified ghosts.
22. Or try this even more eery vapor-like version.
23. This conjuring definitely won't give you the creeps.
24. No need to beware of this vampire's kiss.
25. Give your zombie guests something to settle their stomachs with this bloody brain shooter.
26. Or add an extra splash of color with a zombie-friendly brain hemorrhage.
27. Or if you Walking Dead fans prefer something more literal, try these zombie brain jello shots.
Now it's just up to you to decide which devilishly delicious option to go with first! Thank goodness you have plenty of time to try them all.