With Halloween right around the corner, you can do more than finish up your costume to get into the creepy holiday spirit. We're talking about some spine-tinglingly cute and occasionally straight-up terrifying ways to turn heads with your hair.
There's no need to wait until the 31st to bust out these ghoulish looks.
1. Don't be surprised if everyone avoids eye contact with you when you're sporting these Medusa locks.
2. Embrace your inner arachnid.
3. Or you can go with this equally cute headband version.
4. Connect with your feline side.
5. Say "I do" to this awesome bride of Frankenstein 'do.
6. Cut the middle of some plastic Halloween rings for an easy dash of spooky.
7. The cutest pumpkin in the whole patch.
8. This bat bow is perfect for anyone hitting up the party at Bruce Wayne's house.
9. Or you can get a little more hair-raising with your creatures of the night.
10. This wire spiderweb is less messy than the real thing.
11. Channel your sweet tooth into a candy corn coif.
12. Create these simple skeleton clips that are to die for.
13. Opt for cute over creepy with this boo-tiful clip.
14. Carry around your own Casper.
15. This donut might result in someone taking a bite of your hair.
16. This colorful unicorn is all your Lisa Frank dreams come true.
17. Oh, y'know, just a casual day at the office for Maleficent.
18. Or if you prefer a more subtle approach to evil, this headband works, too.
19. This creepy creature is almost too terrifying.
20. Add some LED extensions for some awesome sparkle.
21. You won't want to keep this mummy under wraps.
22. Get animated with some super-sweet Minnie Mouse ears.
These are also perfect for any "crazy hair day" your kids might have at school. Heck, I might pull out the Medusa look just any time I'm not feeling up for socializing.