Winter is just around the corner, and that can only mean one thing: it's hot chocolate season! Don't get me wrong, basically any hot chocolate is good. Just straight out of the packet and into some boiling water or your morning coffee is nothing to frown upon, but if you want to smile really big...there are tons of ways to kick your cocoa up a few notches. Lucky for you we've got 24 of 'em right here!
1. Can you ever go wrong with cookies and cream?
The answer is no...no you cannot.
2. This homemade pepperminty mix is all you need this holiday season.
3. Or maybe you have a clear glass mug you're looking for a good use for, and want to try this pink candy cane recipe instead.
4. But don't feel limited by your cup...these hot chocolate spoons are pretty adorable.
5. If you hopped on the lavender bandwagon like me, you're gonna want to try this.
6. Why red velvet? Why not?
7. Maybe you like more of a kick, and wanna give this spicy maple cinnamon wonderfulness a go?
8. Or if you're really not messing around, try this Mexican spiced hot chocolate. They know what's up down there.
9. Or, try it the Italian way.
10. ...But Spain's hot chocolate is on a whole different level. You HAVE to try it, but only if you're ready to dip some churros in it.
11. Before you write this one off for being too plain, remember that vanilla is one of the most complex flavors out there.
12. If you're in the year-round iced coffee drinker club like I am, maybe this oxymoron will make you happy: frozen hot chocolate.
13. Try out this tribute to one of the world's all-time best candies: Almond Joy.
14. Yes, yes, a thousand times yes to this snickerdoodle hot chocolate.
15. Feelin' salty? How about some salted peanut buttery yumminess?
16. Salted caramel works, too.
17. No one doesn't like Nutella. That's a fact -- look it up.
18. Trying to stay healthy? Give this a go.
19. Like your cocoa so thick you can almost eat it? Now you can actually eat it in these pancakes!
20. This whipped cream is meant for cakes, but if you're trying to double down on your hot chocolate game, use it to top off your beverage!
21. ...But you can just make these cupcakes, too.
22. For all the adults, this pumpkin pie cocoa is just the right amount of boozy.
23. We've left the kids' zone for sure now...just look at this bourbon-bacon-hazelnut masterpiece.
24. Well, now that we're here, we might as well stay for this grown-up treat with homemade Bailey's marshmallows.
Oh man, how am I going to get to all of these? I guess I have to start tonight! Darn...