Halloween is right around the corner, so instead of relying on those (always disappointing) store-bought costumes for your kiddos, try one of these super-cute crafty options! It'll definitely make a bigger splash than some cheapo plastic mask.
From adorable animals to their favorite fictional characters, these will guarantee your kiddo gets all the best treats in the neighborhood this year.
1. Let them spread their beautiful monarch butterfly wings.
2. Transform him into the king of the cutest jungle ever.
3. Help Little Red Riding Hood have a safe journey to grandmother's house...
4. But beware of the (not so) Big, Bad Wolf!
5. Embrace all the colors of the crayon box.
6. Bring back Jurassic Park with your own lil' dinobaby.
7. Assemble your own set of Avengers with Iron Man...
8. And everyone's favorite patriot, Captain America...
9. And their Norse buddy, Thor!
10. Or maybe your kiddos prefer the Nintendo gang.
11. He's not sure exactly how he got here...
12. But I think this guy might have some answers.
13. Nothing scarier than the dreaded math test.
14. Whip up your own sweet little cupcake.
15. Explore the deep sea creatures.
16. You'll be getting compliments to the chef of this spaghetti and meatballs dish all night.
17. Oscar the Grouch can't help but smile about how cool this costume is.
18. Grab a slice and save some for later.
19. Train your own adorable dragon.
20. This super-fresh pineapple is too sweet to eat.
21. Your little Frozen fans won't want to let go of these easy designs for the rest of the year.
22. The cutest little marsupial you ever did see.
(via Costume Works)
Time to run to the craft store and get crackin'! You don't want to wait 'til the last minute to create these awesome designs.