One of the most annoying things about the fall is raking leaves. I mean, sure, you get to jump in the huge pile...but you still have to rake it up all over again.
Instead of letting all that beautiful fall foliage go to waste, save a few (or all) of them for one of these cool crafts. Soon, you'll be excited to rake!
1. Welcome guests into your home with a fresh spin on a wreath.
2. Make these adorable place cards for all of your fall parties.
3. Or you could craft these cool plates.
4. If you love modern decor, these leaf pillows will look great year-round.
The DIY is in German, but it's pretty self-explanatory.
5. This adorable crown is perfect for a costume or just a fun day hiking.
Click to slide eight for the full instructions.
6. These dried leaves were decorated with metallic paint markers.
If you want them to keep extra-long, slap a layer of Mod Podge on 'em.
7. Is there anything a mason jar can't do?! These votives will add a warm touch to any home.
8. Write what you're thankful for this season on gold-tipped leaves, then hang them on a garland.
9. You could also just paint your leaves bright hues and suspend them in a room.
10. But a little glitter (garland) never hurt anyone, either!
11. Had enough with the garlands? This wind chime-esque ornament might be more your speed.
Here's how to do it yourself.
12. Simple, modern, classy.
Here's how to make this jewelry plate.
13. If you're looking for something closer to the real deal, these should do.
14. A bigger bowl like this one is a beautiful way to show fall's true colors.
15. These modern canvases are made with leaves and aluminum foil.
16. But these kid-friendly paintings are cute, too!
17. This big leaf print is easy and beautiful to hang on your wall.
18. Skeleton leaves are striking on their own...
19. But when you make them into soaps...wow.
20. Tape some leaves to a small nook in your home for a temporary fall upgrade.
21. But if you're really looking for a statement piece, this leaf lantern is for you.
So there you have it, all the crafts you can look forward to, come raking season! I almost can't wait...