Feeling overwhelmed by the complex crafts you keep attempting? We hear you. Sometimes there just doesn't seem to be enough Mod Podge in the world to rescue your ornate design...or your frayed nerves.
But these easy projects won't cause you any distress, we promise. Each delightful decor idea will give your home a classy new look without breaking your brain. Your bank account will thank you, too. Some are a little more involved than others, but nothing you can't knock out in a pleasant afternoon!
1. Create a rockin' backsplash mosaic for your kitchen.
2. Make every entrance grand with a layered door frame.
3. Give the illusion of more space with cheap mirrors on your closet doors, painted to match.
4. Add some oomph to your small window with oversized curtains and a mirror.
5. Brighten your room with tons of colorful curtains all along one wall.
6. Design your own unique frosted windows using cornstarch.
7. Cover your fridge in chalkboard paint for daily doses of creativity.
8. Or go with this shiny and stylish stripe pattern instead.
9. Add mismatched tiles to your staircase to give it character.
10. Turn metal shelves into mini closets with curtains.
11. Hide all your pesky electronic cords inside a shower curtain rod.
12. Use metal brackets to beef up your window game.
13. Keep your kitchen sink clutter-free with a cake stand.
14. Use metallic paint to make your air vents shine.
15. Or for bigger vents, cover them up with a cheap rubber door mat.
16. Hang curtain rods for a simple canopy bed solution.
17. Give your light switch some glamour by adding a photo frame.
18. Use this simple guide to create magnetic, no-sew curtains.
19. Boost your baseboards with this extra trim trick.
20. Splash some paint on your old vinyl floors.
21. Grab a curved shower rod to give your window an extra embellishment.
22. Paint your walls halfway with one color to create the illusion of a higher ceiling.
23. Or, slap some wood panels on your wall for a rustic touch.
24. Breathe new life into your furniture by removing the old stain and giving it a fresh coat.
Seriously, you know you want to try all of these! Soon it'll feel like you've moved into a brand-new house with all the sweet touches.