It's after dinner and you suddenly realize you want something for dessert. No, scratch that. You need something to satisfy that nagging sweet tooth. You simply won't get any sleep without it, but you also don't want to wait for an oven to heat up.
The solution? These amazing no-bake recipes. Some might still take a bit of time, but they're definitely so much easier than actually baking.
1. These pumpkin bars will be a huge crowd-pleaser this holiday season.
2. Or maybe you want to remember summer with these lemon cheesecake cups.
3. Garfield would go crazy for this chocolate lasagna.
4. Obviously, nothing beats the good old peanut butter and chocolate combo.
5. Except for maybe these Oreo bars.
6. Your kids will love these colorful Fruity Pebbles bars.
7. Or you can bring the campsite inside with these s'mores bars.
8. Take in the tastes of island life with this Hawaiian rice pudding.
9. They might not sell Dunkaroos anymore, but that doesn't mean you can't still enjoy the nostalgic dip.
10. Double up on chocolate chips with these scrumptious sandwiches.
11. Or go for more even more chocolate with these cookie dough truffles.
12. These "monster" cookie balls add M&Ms for colorful flavor.
13. You could add some candles to these cake batter truffles for a whimsical take on the birthday tradition.
14. These sugar cookie bites are as fun to decorate as their full-sized versions.
15. Almond fans won't be able to stop popping these amaretto snowballs.
16. These creamsicle truffles won't give you a brain freeze.
17. These salty-sweet peanut butter and pretzel truffles will have you craving more.
18. These truffles take Thin Mints to delicious new levels.
19. These tiramisu cookies will transport your taste buds to Italy.
20. These oatmeal cookies will give you ooey, gooey good feelings.
21. No need to worry about sharing your Twix when you have tons of these cookies on hand.
22. I want to eat about 50 of these strawberry cheesecake bites right now.
23. If you're in the mood for more than a bite, this chocolate berry pie is sure to satisfy.
24. This pie combines two classic favorites: apple and pumpkin.
25. Or if you'd prefer just apple, whip up this recipe instead.
26. Add a scoop of ice cream on the side of this banana split pie.
27. Or give this grasshopper pie a try for mint chocolate fans.
28. This peppermint cheesecake makes a perfect present...if you can part with it.
29. Or give them some extra-special homemade toffee instead.
Now the only problem is deciding which one to make first. And maybe wiping up your drool off the keyboard.