Pasta...am I right?
It can be so simple yet still delicious, or it can be complex and epically flavorful. Either way, it's always the best. It may actually make the world go round.
What might be keeping you from branching out from the standard mac and cheese or bolognese recipes to the more complex flavors, though, is the prep time...not to mention all those dirty dishes.
No matter how layered your dish is, there is one truth: pasta should be easy! Which is why these 21 recipes -- all packed with flavor and originality -- are so great...they all only use one pot for cooking.
1. Start off simple with this creamy tomato recipe.
2. This mushroom spinach bow tie pasta might convince you to go all veg.
3. It's like pizza from scratch, but with less effort.
4. This skinny pasta primavera is pretty enough to put on display...but don't. It's too yummy.
5. Get in touch with those roots (the ones we all share that love carbs) with this Italian wonderpot.
6. Jambalaya? Yes, please.
7. Nothing says a cozy night in like a farmer's market pasta, full of fresh veggies.
8. Feelin' zesty? Try this creamy lemon dish.
9. Who says you need pasta to have pasta? Try this zucchini pasta for something light and satisfying.
10. Puttanesca has never been easier.
11. Get this classic chicken alfredo without all the traditional hassle.
12. If you don't try this one just to be able to say "one-pot kielbasa pasta," then you're just no fun, are you?
13. For all the vegans out there...
14. For the gluten, dairy, and meat intolerant...we've got you covered, too.
15. Nobody puts tortellini in the corner.
16. If mac and cheese is your everything, try this spinach artichoke wonderfulness.
17. Like red wine? Good. Cook some pasta in it!
18. Get your veggies in with this yakisoba.
19. D'you like pineapple on your pizza? Craving a tropical staycation? This Hawaiian pasta is your ticket.
20. If you can't get enough seafood, toss some shrimp and parmesan in a pot together to make this beauty.
21. If the mention of Thai food makes your mouth water, this is your new favorite dinner.
You can kiss frozen dinners goodbye, because now there's no excuse! Most of these take under an hour, and some are ready in just 20 minutes...I don't know about you, but my tummy is rumbling for some tortellini.