Oreos bring about many emotions -- most of them good. The first is probably euphoria from that delicious, sugary filling. The second, a slew of happy childhood memories. The third, perhaps, is less enjoyable...frustration when you find your teeth look like you've just chewed on tar.
Nevertheless, we eat them...and everyone has their own favorite way of devouring the treat. Some like to twist it apart and carefully lick away all the cream before moving on to the cookie. Others prefer to soak the whole thing in milk so it melts on the tongue. And still, some like to dip it in peanut butter, leaving crumbs behind in the jar.
We're about to add 22 new ways to eat Oreos to that list...these will have you starting all sorts of new cookie traditions in your own home!
1. This cookies and cream ice cream is made even better with a Nutella swirl.
2. Cookies and cream baked churros? Um...yes. Yes, please.
3. This no-bake Oreo cheesecake gives you that crunchy-creamy combo you crave.
4. These itty-bitty cupcakes are an Oreo lover's dream come true.
5. If you came for the Oreos but stayed for the fudge, this is for you.
6. Put another cookie into the cookie you already love. Because why not?
7. This ooey-gooey, peanut-buttery goodness is basically heaven on Earth.
8. Chocolate chip Oreo cheesecake bars? Why didn't I think of this?
9. An Oreo cream cheese brownie is all I want out of life right now.
10. If regular peanut butter is just a little too healthy for you...add some Oreos!
11. Make your donuts beautiful and delicious with this recipe.
12. Love Rice Krispies treats? Put Oreos in 'em!
13. Since we're on the topic of putting Oreos in classic desserts...
14. But seriously, put an Oreo in pretty much anything chocolatey and you're golden.
15. This icebox cake might make all your problems go away. Maybe.
16. This Cookie Monster cocktail can be adjusted for kids and adults.
17. This milkshake doesn't know it yet, but it too can be adjusted for adults with just some Baileys or Kahlúa.
18. Banana bread only improves when you add chocolate to it.
19. These baked "deep-fried" Oreos won't leave you missing the deep fryer at all.
20. This no-bake tart is ready for its close-up.
21. These beauties also require zero baking.
22. Still can't get enough cookies and cream action? Try dipping some Oreos...into more Oreos.
I can already feel the sugar rush coming on...each and every one of these sounds so good! Who's going to help me make it all the way through this list?