Peanut butter could be considered a major food group for a lot of people (vegetarians and those looking for a yummy, protein-packed, portable punch), but it's so much more than just a spread to put between two slices of bread. There's a whole world of culinary, peanut buttery opportunity waiting to be unleashed...luckily, we're here to deliver these delicious recipe ideas right to your kitchen counter!
1. Mix some of the nutty goodness into pancakes for a proteiny breakfast.
2. This peanut butter-stuffed French toast doesn't look half bad, either.
3. This crunchy quinoa is healthy and delicious.
4. PB&J banana bread could be for breakfast, lunch, OR dessert. Or dinner, it's your life...live it!
5. Use Peanut Butter & Co.'s Mighty Maple peanut butter to make this oh-so-yummy maple bacon donut.
6. But peanut butter for breakfast is so predictable. Peanut butter fried chicken, anyone?
7. This Thai chicken sandwich with ginger slaw is simply delicious.
8. These peanutty beef carnitas look so moist and yummy!
9. If tiny sandwiches make you happy, these chicken sliders are for you.
10. If giant, messy burgers are your thing...try this caramelized onion, gruyere, bacon, and peanut butter-loaded beauty. Wow.
11. Make any salad SO. GOOD. With these peanut butter croutons.
12. Yes to this loaded peanut butter baked potato. Talk about comfort food!
13. Did you know peanut butter and green curry tofu were a match made in heaven?
14. The nutty spread is great in a stir-fry with broccolini, too.
15. How do short ribs with espresso peanut butter glaze sound?
16. Spicy peanut butter satay chicken nachos will spice up any party in a snap.
17. Apple peanut butter parsnip soup will be a party in your mouth, though.
18. Vegetarians rejoice, this BBQ-glazed meatloaf isn't meatloaf at all, but it's so, so good.
19. A garlic peanut butter spread takes this veggie sandwich to a whole new level.
20. These spicy, crunchy shrimp wantons would make a good appetizer for any of those dinners.
21. We can't talk about peanut butter without mentioning dessert, though...use dark chocolate peanut butter to make this three-ingredient fudge.
22. This cake dripping in caramel is all you'll ever need from a dessert.
23. Unless, of course, you're trying to get your hands a little sticky with this monkey bread...
24. Or maybe chocolate makes your peanut butter world go round...
25. A frozen peanut butter chocolate cake is sure to make absolutely everyone happy, though.
Are you ready to expand your peanut butter horizons? Make sure to check out Peanut Butter & Co.'s site for even more ideas!
Side note: these recipes are all so wonderful and imaginative, but there's nothing wrong with eating your favorite peanut butter straight off the spoon, either! We're just saying it's nice to branch out every once in a while.