Raise your hand if you don't love pizza.
*Silence* That's right, everyone loves it! It's just impossible to deny the gooey cheese, zesty sauce, and limitless toppings. But it's time to think outside the pizza box, my friends. No delivery boy required.
These snacks bring all your favorite pizza ingredients together and give them a delicious new life. You'll want to try them all. Luckily, they're so easy to make that you totally can!
1. Dip into this delicious party favorite.
2. You're not seeing things: this really is pizza-flavored popcorn and it's amazing.
3. Because when pizza's on a bagel, you don't have to waste money on the frozen mini version.
4. Give your garlic bread an upgrade.
5. Or take the whole loaf up a notch.
6. Grilled cheese + pizza = why didn't we think of this before?
7. No dough? No problem, slap those pizza toppings on a pita.
8. No frosting required for these cupcakes.
9. These mini-pizza crackers will cure any craving in a jiffy.
10. Or you can substitute zucchinis for an extra veggie bite.
11. Eggplants are a great choice, too.
12. We'll take a whole tray of these pizza poppers, please.
13. Breakfast just got a lot more awesome.
14. These are basically pizza egg rolls and I would like 50 right now.
15. Add some spice to your life with these quesadillas.
16. Or, save your tortillas for this yummy skillet option.
17. These are not your average nachos.
18. Roll up to the party with this Southern BBQ version.
19. Class up your pizza with these airy tarts.
20. Give Santa these stockings instead of the same old cookies this year.
They're all so versatile, and you won't have to worry about expensive extra-topping charges! Plus, there's no need to tip me for delivering these awesome ideas...just remember to invite me to your party.