It's almost time to start pulling out all your old sweaters to snuggle up for the season. But if you notice some of your frocks have started to fade, not fit, or simply aren't your style anymore, don't just toss them away.
Instead, give your life an extra dollop of cozy cuteness by transforming them into any of these awesome recycled sweater crafts. Depending on your closet, you might just want to do them all!
1. Protect your table with these wooly coasters.
2. Cuddle up with some snuggly pillows.
3. And make it extra comfy with this quilt.
4. Accessorize with these yarn bangles.
5. Give your lampshade a rustic touch.
6. Or go for a more modern approach.
7. Keep warm and text at the same time with these tech-friendly fingerless gloves.
8. Add a touch of class to your decor with some wall art.
9. Brighten your day with some fuzzy flowers.
10. And maybe turn them into a colorful wreath.
11. Have a quirky Christmas with these cute stockings.
12. This handy pocket scarf will help you stay organized.
13. These adorable ornaments would look perfect on any tree.
14. Design your own custom couture with this infinity scarf.
15. Stay chic all year round with this pretty pencil skirt.
16. Or keep warm with some snazzy boot socks.
17. Or just add some flair to your actual boots.
18. Keep your coffee nice and cozy.
19. Who needs a hoody when you have this cowl neck scarf.
20. Add a dash of dapper to your dude's (or your own!) wardrobe with a bow tie.
21. Try this trendy tote bag for size.
22. Or just make cute lil' critters for your kids (or yourself!).
So many adorable options, it's hard to decide which one to start first! Luckily, you have time to tackle them all before fall really sets in.