I love Christmas. I'm one of those weirdos who starts playing all my holiday favorites before Halloween even rolls around. Actually, I pretty much just never stop my shuffle when it decides to give me a little dose of holly, jolly melodies, no matter what time of year it is!
But aside from the sweet tunes, I love the opportunity to fill my home with all the decor that makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside even when the weather outside is frightful. I can't wait to take a crack at these awesome yet totally simple seasonal crafts!
1. These adorable snowflakes are made of ordinary popsicle sticks.
2. Cozy pillows with no sewing necessary.
3. Give your knickknacks new life as snow globes.
4. Add some simple rustic-chic style to your entryway with these gilded pinecones.
5. Create these adorable trees with your favorite wrapping paper.
6. Let your artistic side shine with these acrylic paint ornaments.
7. Even if you live in a warmer climate, you can still let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
8. These sweet cranberry centerpieces would also look great on end tables or shelves.
9. Give an old screen door a colorful ornament upgrade.
10. Or frame it up for a charming tree.
11. Speaking of trees, you just need a half-circle sheet of paper to make these little versions.
12. Or you can make some of these minty-fresh versions, too.
13. Let your kids in on the fun with these awesome snowflake paintings.
14. Indian corn makes for a stunning wreath.
15. Trees aren't the only things that you can add ornaments to!
16. They also make for a great window treatment.
17. Or add some magnets to bring holiday cheer to your fridge!
18. These paper ornaments are so delightful and easy-peasy!
19. Light up your porch in the cold weather with this amazing ice lantern.
20. Hang your holiday cards in style with this branch idea.
21. Transform your front door into a frosty snowman.
22. Or grab a canvas and some paint for this snowman art.
23. You won't need those pool noodles for a while, so you might as well turn them into lollipops!
Which one are you going to do first? I'm eyeing the popsicle snowflakes and will definitely have to take a whack at the ice lantern. No matter which one you pick, you're sure to have a home full of good tidings for all.