Thanksgiving will be here sooner than you think, bringing with it all its delicious goodies! The only hitch, of course: you have to actually make all those goodies. But don't stress -- there's still plenty of time to test out all the yummy things Pinterest has to offer.
Here's everything we're most looking forward to chowing down on with our families this year.
1. Give your rolls a cute pumpkin makeover.
2. Or maybe go for a cheesy option instead.
3. This savory herb monkey bread is a great way to go, too.
4. Try not to fill up too much on this baked brie with figs, walnuts, and pistachios.
5. It might be easier to portion-control with these sweet potato and baked brie bites instead.
6. Add a unique seafood twist with this scrumptious shrimp scampi dip.
7. Everything is better with bacon, including brussels sprouts.
8. These garlic-roasted mushrooms will look perfect next to your turkey.
9. Give your stuffing some shape with this bundt cake version.
10. Skip the cranberry sauce no one likes and whip up some cranberry-orange relish.
11. This crispy potato roast will make mashed potatoes seem so boring.
12. Or you can get a little more regal with these duchess potatoes.
13. Just say no to canned cream corn.
14. This simple balsamic asparagus dish will hit the spot and leave room for more.
15. Roasted whole cauliflower might make you forget about the main dish, though.
16. Put your stuffing inside some onions to pack a flavor punch.
17. While we're stuffing things, go ahead and grab some squash, too.
18. Or maybe yummy beefsteak tomatoes.
19. Set the can of Campbell's Soup aside and make your green bean casserole from scratch this year.
20. And since you can never have too many casseroles, give this broccoli and mushroom version a try, too!
21. You'll definitely want seconds of this kale and onion bread pudding.
22. This ooey, gooey, creamy spinach gratin is already making me drool.
23. Remember: not all pies have to be sweet, like this creamed onion tart.
24. Nothing says fall flavor quite like this wild rice and mushroom dish.
25. This corn pudding is definitely calling my name.
These amazing sides almost don't even need a turkey to steal the show from them.