Whether it's frozen, left over, or fresh from the fridge, we all know the oven does a better job at heating our food than the microwave. Sure, nuking the dish is the quicker way to go in a pinch, but that lack of patience leaves you missing out on all the truly scrumptious flavor when you chow down on the inevitably slightly soggy result.
The solution: meet in the middle with your new best friend, the toaster oven. It still takes a little longer than the microwave, but it's way quicker than its conventional big brother. And after one look at these delicious recipes, you won't be able to stop yourself from giving them a try.
1. Squish your cinnamon rolls into scrumptious cookies.
2. Chicken and waffles are much less messy in cookie form.
3. Or maybe you're in the mood for bacon, eggs, and cheese instead.
4. These toast cups are a good way to get your morning going, too.
5. This shakshuka-stuffed avocado is an amazing upgrade to the traditional baked egg breakfast.
6. Your mom might not have let you have Cookie Crisp as a kid, but this homemade version is totally up for grabs.
7. Give the traditional monkey bread recipe a savory makeover.
8. This delicious bruschetta recipe will fill you up before the main course.
9. This flatbread pizza can be made at a moment's notice.
10. This tuna sandwich will melt your heart with its sassy kick of spice.
11. Or if you want to feel French and fancy, go for this croque monsieur sammy instead.
12. Whip up this crispy, crunchy chicken quesadilla anytime the craving strikes.
13. Or give this seven-layer tostada a taste.
14. Tomato and mozzarella make this chicken caprese a thing of beauty.
15. Create your own perfectly seasoned sweet potato chips.
16. Or maybe you'd like some light, crunchy kale chips instead.
17. Mix up some spiced and seasoned roasted nuts.
18. These stuffed jalapeños are perfect for the grill or the toaster oven.
19. These garlic-stuffed tomatoes will tingle your tastebuds.
20. These fries are even easier than going to a drive-thru.
21. Nix the campfire for this gooey s'mores treat.
22. This baked banana recipe will also satisfy your sweet tooth in no time.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and dessert are all served without a fuss. Bless whoever decided to create this beautiful invention. It's like your old Easy-Bake Oven, but it actually works!